Friday 14 March 2014

Goody Good Stuff Review

Hi Everyone!
Today I wanted to share with you all a sweet company I found which I know you would all like! I stumbled across this website via a friend. Looking through their products apart from them looking tasty I noticed they were range of sweets suitable for vegetarians and vegans. I loved this about these products because my mam is a vegan and i'm usually looking for products like these so when i found them I thought they were perfect!


The sweets which i received were Cola Breeze, Tropical Fruit, Summer Peaches, Strawberry Cream & Sour Koala Gummies. They are all suitable for vegetarians however the Summer Peaches are also suitable for Vegans! I know you can't find many sweets these days which are like these. My top flavours were the Summer Peaches and the Strawberry and Cream, they were great strong flavours which were really tasty! As much as love all the flavours I would have to say the Koala Gummy Bears were abit to sour for me, if you love your sour sweets they would be perfect you.

Make sure you check Good Good Stuffs website to see the other sweets they have available. If you would like to buy any of their sweets check out your local supermarket i.e. ASDA and Tesco's. If you've already tried them please comment your favourite flavour!

Please leave any comments or suggestions in the comment box below, don't forget to share and follow my blog. Thank's again Goody Good Stuff!


2 comments:

  1. Do they have the same texture of non-vegetarian sweets? I'm sort of veggie but hate the texture of veggie Haribo
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean with the texture but these sweets taste the same as non-vegi ones. You should give them a try!

      Delete