Friday 14 February 2014

Payday Wishlist - February

Paday Wishlist - February
Green Shirt - Topman
Jumper - River Island
Jeans - River Island
Bag - ASOS
Shoes - Matalan
CK Spray - The Perfume Shop

Hi everyone!
                         So I wanted to share with you my Payday wishlist. Basically I will choose a few items which i hope to buy when i get paid each month. In the posts i will vary the items i choose and not just post 5 t shirt's or 5 pairs of shoes. I will also choose clothes which are in trend and weather appropriate for around the time i post the set. As my other posts i will post the links below and the prices at the time i find them online. However prices may be different in the store itself but i shall update the prices on my blog if they change.


Links for the items:




Any suggestions please leave in the comment box!

Thank you



3 comments:

  1. Love the items you've selected!

    Have a wonderful day.

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool wishlist! Really like the sweater and the backpack!

    ReplyDelete