Friday 21 February 2014

OOTD - February

Hi Everyone!
                   So I wanted to share with you again another outfit of the day. This outfit i wore to go to my friend Terri's house, so a day to day outfit which i would normally wear.
Jumper - Ratchet Clothing
Jeans - Primark
Boots - Shoe Zone
The jumper from this outfit i got from Ratchet Clothing for £24.99. I wore this with jeans and boots which Shoezone kindly provided for me. The main feature of these shoes is the style. If you were like me the first thing what came into my head when looking at these shoes was, WOW these look like Timberland boots!
Even though they look like Timberland boots they are at a much affordable price costing only £30! As well as them looking great they can go with any type of jean and shirt/t-shirt however you would like to wear them! I decided to wear them with simple blue skinny jeans and a jumper as a casual look. Walking in, they are great too I know sometimes when you buy boots they sometimes don't feel comfortable to walk in for a while but these are great and comfy to walk in straight away!


I would highly suggest buying a pair of boots like this especially with the type of weather we have been getting recently. Shoezone also have other types of boots aswell as these so check them out! Please leave comments in the box below please!

Thanks Shoezone!


5 comments:

  1. Hi hun thanks for the follow :) Loving your blog :) Follow me on twitter and youtube :) if you have youtube , tweet me your address and i'll subscribe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow, have followed back! Love the jumper :)
    Kx
    Idreamofcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey hun give me a follow and i'll follow back :)

      Delete
  3. That jumper is pretty awesome :P

    www.sincerelybrionybea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy your blog. Just switched jobs from working in a small town in a manufacturing company to a city job in a large CPA firm. The dress code is more professional, and I'm always looking for ideas for new outfits. Your blog is terrific.Skinny Jean Belts

    ReplyDelete