Monday 3 March 2014

Spring Is On It's Way

Hi Everyone,

How are you all doing? I wanted to share with you another OOTD I wore to go to my friends house. I don't know if you noticed it's been gradually getting sunny so I've been gradually getting the more summery clothes out ready for spring.

T-Shirt - Standout.net*
Jeans - Primark
Nikes - LittleWoods
Like I said spring is creeping closer and I put together an outfit which would fit this perfectly. Provided by Stand-Out.net I got this amazing summery Voi t-shirt. I love this t-shirt because it goes brilliant with jeans which you probably notice I wear alot! As you can see the pattern and colour of the t shirt at the bottom starts to blend with the jean. The palm trees on the t-shirt gives it a summer look and makes the outfit look more bright. You can wear this t-shirt with any shade of jean and it will still look great for the springtime!


Another pro of this T-shirt is it's just the right material. The t-shirt itself isn't to thick or too thin it's perfect for the nice weather. You can wear it with a pair of shorts in the summer when it gets even more hotter or if it's not as hot as you expected wear it with a pair of jeans. 

However you want to wear it, it will look great as the pattern and style is well in trend and will be for the year. If you are going to any festivals or summer events this year a t-shirt like this would be perfect! 


If you wanna check out my T-shirt or any other type of clothing go to Standout.net. They are a men's fashion store with over 70 brands including Voi, Calvin Klein and Converse. As they keep up with the seasons trend you can always find the right outfit you need for the right event. As you can see above they have over 1000 season styles so you can't go wrong! 

Thank you Standout.net and Thank you to my readers if you have any comments about this post or Standout.net please leave below!


1 comment:

  1. This would be a really great present for any men in the family!

    ReplyDelete