Friday 28 February 2014

February Favourites

Hi Everyone!

So i wanted to share with you a "February Favourites" which is basically a few items through February which i have used alot and like. The 5 Items i chose were my green shirt, my american flag phone-case, my Body Wash, my fragrance and my Nikes.

Green Shirt - Topman
Phone Case - Gift
Body Wash - Gift
Fragrance - Boots
Nike's - Littlewoods
So here are my 5 favorite items of the month. The first item is my green shirt, if you are a regular reader of my blog you may have noticed the shirt was in my payday wishlist. And yes soon as i got paid i bought this shirt, i couldn't resist. The shirt was from Topman and I've worn it a few times to college and when i have went out shopping etc. I also got it in the sale for only £15 which is always a bonus. This shirt is perfect for the spring/summer and can be worn with jeans or shorts! I would highly recommend picking yourself a shirt up from Topman whilst they are in the sale.


My next items are my phone case which was a gift from c0yoteugly. As she knows me well she knows i love anything to do with America. As i love american style items i have had this phone-case on all month!
 My Body Wash I also got given as a gift for christmas. As i got quite a lot of shower gels, body washes etc. it takes time to go through them. This month i started using this one and it smells great and leaves you smelling fresh and clean.
My fragrance Number 4 by Ralph Lauren was also a gift but i was there when it was bought for me from boots. At the time there was a gift set on where you get this big bottle a smaller bottle and a body spray for £45. Checking on the website i found the 75mL bottle for only £24.99 (On offer) great idea for a gift for someone or just to treat yourself!


And lastly I chose my Nike Air Command Shoes. I got these shoes a while back and have never regretting buying them! They are such a comfortable shoe and can go with nearly everything. I normally wear them with jeans when I go to college or go to town. I got them from littlewoods and paid £115 pound for them. I know it's a little much for a pair of trainers but it's worth it!


If you liked this post or have any comments or suggestions please leave in the comment box below thanks.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment