Tuesday 1 April 2014

Duke Of Delhi Review

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share with you this amazing chocolate and Delhi mix company I found called Duke Of Delhi. If you haven't heard of them it's a business started around 30 years ago by a brother and sister. They thought of an idea to create a great taste from both India and England to make their tasty chocolate and mix products.




The chocolate which i received was Milk Chocolate and Indian Cinnamon, Milk Chocolate and Orange and Milk Chocolate, Cardamom and Vanilla.

Milk Chocolate & Indian Cinnamon
I was slightly dubious about this flavour as i'm not a huge fan of cinnamon. However i thought i'd try it and i have to say i was quite pleased. The cinnamon flavour wasn't too overpowering and i actually enjoyed the chocolate. I thought this spice was a great mix with the chocolate!

Milk Chocolate & Orange
I love orange chocolate and i was excited to try this. I loved this chocolate, my favorite out of the three. The mix of the flavours was great and didn't disappoint. Another thing I noticed was the smell when you opened the packet, it smelt great! I gave some to my other friend who loves orange chocolate and she said it tasted great too, "high quality" she stated!

Milk Chocolate Cardamom & Vanilla
I also wasn't too sure at first about this flavour because i love the smell of vanilla and you could smell this when you opened the packet but i don't really eat anything containing vanilla however i have to say it wasn't too bad. If i had to choose a chocolate with the strongest flavour in my opinion it would be this one. If you like your vanilla then this is definitely the chocolate for you!

Overall I would say the chocolates taste amazing and the flavours with the chocolate go great! If you love your chocolate then i would highly recommend checking Duke of Delhi out! If you have any questions or comments regarding Duke of Delhi please leave them in the comment box below!


Thanks again Duke of Delhi!


4 comments:

  1. I think I'll have to try these out! They sound delicious!
    I'm loving your blog especially posts about food haha.
    <3 http://sensitiveepidermis.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Milk Chocolate! <3 <3 and I'm courious to taste this mix.Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The positioning of Schmitten is that of a premium brand. However, the clear availability of the Chocolate at road side Tapris tend to be confusing and doesn't reflect the premiumization of the product. The branding of the product isn't well thought about and the casual approach may backfire the brand. In order to gain the market share, i believe they would have to rework on the pricing.
    buy chocolates in india

    ReplyDelete