Friday 4 April 2014

NSPA Review

Hi Everyone,


I wanted to share with you a company called NSPA which sells various spa and beauty products for men and women. They have a range of shower gels, fragrances and hair products with various scents. They kindly sent me a Lime shower gel to try out.



 The first thing i done when i received the product was open the bottle and smell it. The smell from it was amazing very strong which I loved! Another plus to this hair and body wash is that it has all the natural vitamins for your skin. 

After using this product i couldn't agree more! I used it both for body wash and hair and after you use it the smell sticks to you which I also like. I know it's annoying when you buy shower gels/hair washes etc and the smell doesn't stick it seems to just fade soon as you have washed it off. 

I would definitely recommend this hair and body wash to Men and Women. If lime isn't your favorite smell then you can try their other scents including Peach, Coconut, Strawberry and loads of others. These also come in other forms of products like sprays, body butters and shower scrubs so I would definitely check them out if you love your fruit smelling products!

If you have any questions of comments please leave in the comment box below. Thank you to all my readers and thanks again NSPA!




2 comments:

  1. mmm it sounds yummie, i love it when the smell stick after x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! And I know it's great when you smell like lime all day haha ;)

      Delete