Tuesday 29 April 2014

Phonecase Mad // Mr Nutcase Review

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share with you something a little different to what i usually post. As you may or may not know I like my phone cases and have quite a few of them. So i put together my 3 favourite phone cases to show you.


I love all of these phone cases and use these the most. However my favorite phonecase is my Kesha phonecase kindly provided by Mr Nutcase. Mr Nutcase is a phonecase company which lets you personalise your own phonecase letting you put any photo you wish on a range of different styles of phone. 

The website is really easy to follow and it shows you a preview of what your phonecase will look like and lets you move the picture so that you can fit in on the phonecase however you like. The only thing i was worried about getting this phonecase was the quality of the photo on the phonecase and whether it was going to look blurry however this wasn't the case. As you can see it is amazing quality and the photo looks great and wasn't blurry at all. The only thing which i noticed is that it is slightly slack however it still holds your phone and doesn't fall out so it wasn't a huge issue.

If you are like me and worried whether the photo you want won't look good I suggest you to use Mr Nutcase. It's easy to follow and you get an amazing quality phonecase! If you have any comments or questions please leave in the comment box below! Thanks again Mr Nutcase.





6 comments:

  1. Great review ;)

    c0yoteugly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great taste! I think Kesha is fab :-) also loving the american flag case.
    Mr Nutcase are amazing!

    Rachel
    www.times2style.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaah I love them...hitting up the site right now as we speak!

    jayj x.
    avecjayj.com.

    ReplyDelete