Friday 2 May 2014

OOTD // Go Green

Hi Everyone, 

As you've probably noticed Summer is finally starting to kick in and we are starting to get some better weather. So I thought I would start wearing my more colorful shirts for going out and for going to college



Rummaging around in my wardrobe I found some green hi-top trainers which I haven't worn in a while and thought they would go great with my green star shirt. The shirt I got from Topman which i got in the sale for only £15! The trainers were also from Topman for £20.

They greens went good together as they were an almost identical shade. I wore these with some jeans I got from Primark which were only £10! I love this outfit because it fits perfectly with the current trends still and weather appropriate! Also I love the high top trainers because they will go with nearly anything and I think will always be in with the spring/summer trends!

Like this outfit? Please leave any comments below thank you :-)



3 comments:

  1. Its amazing being able to wear brighter colours at this time of year! Great outfit, I love the hi-tops :)

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice outfit thats perfect for summer! I love the matching trainers :)

    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete