Friday 13 March 2015

Street wear by Butta Apparel

Jumper - Butta Apparel*           Jeans - Primark              Bag - Topman            Trainers - Schuh 

As you may or may not have seen in my previous post I introduced you to a great street brand called Butta Apparel where I styled a casual but trendy orange tee. In this post I thought i'd show you another one of their amazing pieces. This grey sweatshirt is great for the type of mild weather we're having and perfect for pairing with some blue or black jeans with an addition of some trainers. In my last post I mentioned the outfit is perfect for going to the beach in, simply grab this sweatshirt to throw in your bag to change into on a chilly night!

I particularly like that the jumper is thick enough to wear on it's own however not so much of a heavy material that you're going to overheat! Another plus is that anything along the monochrome spectrum can be paired with various colours so grey is a great option in this case!

What colours do you like to pair with monochrome?  


4 comments:

  1. Totally agree, a great piece for warming up on a cold evening!

    www.c0yoteugly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater looks so comfy and the bag is so cool!
    clandestine-v.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete