Wednesday 4 March 2015

Orange is the new Black

 T Shirt - Butta Apparel*          Jacket/Jeans - Primark

Back to blogging again and I thought I would start off with an outfit post. This outfit post includes a great orange tee provided by Butta Apparel. I recently came across this independent brand and thought I would share with you some of their street style apparel.
 I decided to style the tee with a black jacket and black jeans which are both from Primark making the outfit super affordable. I felt it also made the top stand out more due to the bright colour.  Maybe orange isn't your colour? Don't worry they come in different colours including grey blue and maroon.
These tee's are great for introducing some colour to your wardrobe as we're creeping into the spring/summer weather! Or if unlike the UK you've already reached the sunny weather, pair with some breezy shorts and get yourself to the beach! Overall this is definitely a casual piece and works best with an outfit that gives off a relaxed vibe.

 What's your favourite Independent labels?

6 comments:

  1. Great pop of colour to add to a simple outfit.. Great post Connor!

    www.c0yoteugly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always great coming across new independent brands! :) loved this as much as I love orange is the new black - and that's a lot!

    Kirsty

    http://kirsty.ws/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you kirsty! I havent seen orange is the new black but i think i need to! :)

      Delete