Wednesday 1 April 2015

March Favourites


It's the 1st of April which means it's time to review my March favourites. My first favourite is my "bad hair day" hat, which comes in useful in the windy weather. It's also a quirky accessory to add to a fairly "nothing special" outfit. My next favourite is my Lacoste L!VE aftershave, I don't know about you but i'm slightly picky when it comes to aftershaves. I would describe this scent as a musky smell with fruity undertones of lime. It's a great smell and not too strong so if you're looking to purchase a new fragrance which you haven't tried before, try this if you spot it on your shopping travels.

If you're like me and love reading books and you haven't got one of these already you need a kindle! They are very convenient for travelling or just simply reading in the house. As you can see mine needs charged, however I got this for Christmas and i've only needed to charge it twice! With millions of books to choose from, it saved room and money as the e-books are much cheaper than the paper back ones! Finally my last favourite ties in with an exciting event which is happening next week.... IM GOING TO SEE NICKI MINAJ! In preparation for the concert i've been rekindling my love for her old albums.

What are your March favourites? 

2 comments:

  1. Ah so jealous of you going to see Nicki Minaj, her concert will be insane! Great post :)

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need one of those hats

    www.coleoftheball.com

    ReplyDelete