Tuesday 25 February 2014

Beach Blues

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share with you an outfit which is great now that we are seeing some hint of spring in the weather. If you got some sunshine today like me you might have wanted to get some of your spring clothes out. When i went shopping the other day i bought this outfit in preparation for spring. If your looking for a spring outfit like mine head to Primark as this is where all of my outfit is from which only came to £19!
Blue Check Shirt - Primark
Light Blue Jeans - Primark
Navy Canvas Shoes - Primark


If blue isn't your colour, there are other colours available like greens and reds. Which ever colour they would go great with any shade jean. The short sleeve shirts were £6 and the skinny jeans were £10, however there were other styles of jeans for different prices. The shoes i found on sale for £3, bargain right? I thought they would look great with the shirt and jeans. The shoes would also suit any colour shirt you choose. As you know Primark don't have an online website so i can't post any links however I suggest you have a wonder over to your local Primark to find this outfit and other spring clothing. Hope you like my outfit as much as i did aswell as the price! Any comments or suggestions please leave below 

Thank you!


3 comments:

  1. You look really nice! Your shoes and blouse are lovely! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choices. I recently acquire a light cognac bootie and now having a headache. It doesn't seem to blend in with my winter closet and don't really want to wait till spring or summer to bust them out .Skinny Jean Belts

    ReplyDelete