Monday 5 May 2014

Payday Wishlist // May

Payday Wishlist // May
Shirt - River Island
T-Shirt - New Look
Converse - Office
Watch - ASOS
Shorts - Topman


Hi Everyone,

It's that time again to share with you my payday wishlist! Now that spring has officially kicked in I've been looking at the more brighter and lighter colours to wear. I didn't notice at first but you may have seen I've picked out alot of blue things however I love the colour and is always season appropriate!


Like any of these items? Please leave your comments and suggestions below thank you!



8 comments:

  1. 3 & 4 are lovely. I have the same all stars! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! I'm really tempted to get them when i get paid :-)

      Delete
  2. Converse are always on my payday wish list! But i'm too impatient and always end up with cheap knock offs haha! One day! Loving the shades of blue :)
    xx -Georgia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm exactly the same Georgia haha hopefully I can save this month ;) xx

      Delete
  3. Love number 2. Why are guys t-shirts always way nicer?! I would just buy guys t-shirts because the prints are generally just better but then the cut looks odd at least 80 per cent of the time. oh, the drama! Might just give it a try anyway...haha. The converse are cute too but I'm always out and about so white just calls for disaster...mainly because I have two left feet. Got a burgundy pair though and they're still going strong...defo worth saving for! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! I know what you mean about the white shoes you can probably guarantee mine always get muddy when i wear white haha :-)

      Delete
  4. Loving the watch ! Super pricey thou !

    http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love it too! Maybe have to ask my mam for a kind donation ;)

      Delete