Thursday 15 May 2014

Whats Trending // MONOCHROME

Hi Everyone,

I don't know if you noticed but Monochrome seems to be all over now. You've probably already seen a mass of celebrities making "black & white" a part of their wardrobe and maybe you should try too! If you are thinking about joining with the trend I've found a few items which I love which may convince you!

T-Shirt - ASOS
Shorts - BANK
So on the left is my favourite top which I found from ASOS. I think it's great for this time especially with the improving weather we have been getting. Also it's perfect for any festivals which you may be attending. This top would also go great with the shorts i've picked out from BANK on the left. The shirt is a little pricey at £35 but worth it i say! The shorts are £30 which I also think it's worth it. 

Vans - Schuh
Sunglasses - River Island
I've also picked a pair of shoes to wear and some sunglasses in case you already have your monochrome outfit and were looking for a few add ons. The black and white vans are from schuh pricing at £55. Like the other items I have picked out i think they would be perfect for going somewhere like a festival or if you're lucky enough to go on holiday this year! 

Which bring me to the sunglasses, if you're looking for a trendy pair of sunglasses for yourself look no further these amazing pair of sunglasses you can get from River Island for only £14


Do you have any monochrome items? Or like any of the ones I've chosen please leave any comments below! 

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment