Monday 2 June 2014

Mastershoe Review

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while had quite a bit of work recently. I wanted to share with you an amazing company I found called Mastershoe Myshu. They sell a range of amazing shoe brands like converse, addidas and Nike. The range and style of the shoes is huge and you have so many too choose from.



They kindly provided me a pair of Nike air shoes. It wasn't too long ago that nikes started to become more of a trend with many people wearing them with all types of outfits. I chose the white and blue ones because are way in to the summer vibe now and I wanted to show off a bright pair to reflect this. 

I was slightly skeptical to what I would wear these trainers with or whether I was going to use them to go out for runs. However I seem to always wear these with my jeans as they always go great together! They are also comfortable to walk in and great to show off. 

If my nikes don't take to your fancy they have many other styles to choose from which would also go great with any type of jeans and also denim shorts! Or even if Nike isn't your taste then you can choose any other pair of their shoes, trainers and boots. Because were now in summer I suggest a pair like my nikes or something like flat converse or vans all which are popular in the latest trends! There are endless shoes to choose from and at affordable prices!

If you do like my Nikes and you want a pair yourself click the link below! If you have any comments please leave in the comment box below.

Thanks again MasterShoe!




No comments:

Post a Comment