Thursday 12 June 2014

EXCEL CLOTHING // WISHLIST

EXCEL CLOTHING // WISHLIST
Tommy Hilfiger Polo
Armani Jeans 
Armani Jeans Trainers
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share with you my Excel Wishlist which I created for the Excel competition. Excel Clothing has a wide range of amazing clothes for both men and women with brands including; Armani Jeans, Ralph Lauren, Fred Perry and many more! I will post the links to the items from my wishlist below

The three products which caught my eye looking through the products are shown in my Wishlist above. I love the polo shirt by Tommy Hilfiger, I love the colour and style of the polo shirt. Its very much in trend and as you can see goes great with the jeans I have picked out. 

The jeans I've picked out are Armani Jeans and are a dark wash jean. I also fell in love with these jeans as they would go great with any style of shirt or polo. They are ideal for evenings out and are perfect for this season!

The white trainers are also from Armani Jean and are a suede and mesh style. These type of trainers are great for this type a weather and are well in trend this season. They are all white so a bright addition to the great outfit I've chosen. White is a great colour for this season as it's bright to wear when it's sunny and goes great with jeans and shorts! 

If you love the outfit as much as I do or have any comments please leave below!

Thank you to all my readers


No comments:

Post a Comment