Wednesday 2 July 2014

Thirsty? // Scheckter's & Alibi Review

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share something a little different with you. I've recently came across 2 drinks company which I have to tell you all about.


Scheckter's Organic Energy

Founded in 2010 Scheckter's Organic Energy provides fantastic tasting energy drinks which are completely 100% organic. I have to say I love these drinks! The first thing which caught my eye about this drinks is that their organic and fair-trade which I always love about products. The drinks come in original and lite flavour however they both have an amazing fruit flavour to them. 

I know with energy drinks they don't really have much taste and are extremely fizzy but I love that these drinks they're not too overpowering and taste amazing with the fruit flavour. Also without any refined sugars or taurine is a complete bonus making them more healthier overall. The lite drinks also tastes exactly like the original however there is a 1/3 less calories!

Overall I absolutely love these drinks and honestly think they taste better than other original energy drinks as the fruit taste makes them taste amazing! I would recommend to anyone who loves their energy drinks! 

Alibi Health Drink

Alibi drinks are fruit blended health drinks containing 19 essential vitamins, minerals and natural herbal extracts. I have to say I love the taste of these drinks! Personally the sparkling citrus is my favourite flavour however that's just me! These drinks come in 3 different fruit flavours: Sparkling citrus, Sparkling blueberry and Sparkling Pomegranate. 

I also love again that these drinks are health and have no refined sugars or artificial ingredients. The main pro to these drinks is that they replenish, hydrate and support your natural body defenses. In addition to this they taste great and don't taste too bitter. If you're looking for a great tasting health drinks which provide all the daily vitamins you need then look no further! Alibi health drinks are perfect for all this. 

Both drinks you can find in your local supermarkets including Tescos! I would recommend giving both these drinks a try they are both amazing and both healthy! If you have any questions or comments on these drinks please leave below. Thanks again Scheckter and Alibi I will definitely be buying in the future!



5 comments:

  1. I love healthy drinks so I think I may have a look out for these :)
    Thank you for sharing <3
    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant', 'Quite Good', 'What?', these are just some of the comments made recently in the press regarding buy belts for men UK. There are many factors which influenced the development of buy belts for men UK. Though buy belts for men UK is a favourite topic of discussion amongst monarchs, presidents and dictators, there are just not enough blues songs written about buy belts for men UK. Inevitably buy belts for men UK is often misunderstood by global commercial enterprises, trapped by their infamous history

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this! You can check out some make up trends too

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blogs you have produced are really the true voice of the city of knowledge. Please keep it up and make it necessary to produce one blog on the daily basis. I promise to come again and soothe the thirst of my knowledge.
    wholesale scarves

    ReplyDelete