Wednesday 25 February 2015

PAYDAY WISHLIST - TOP PICKS FEBRUARY
Rayban
New Look
ASOS
River Island
OFFICE

Hi Everyone,
After having a break from blogging i'm finally back and to start I wanted to share with you my February payday wishlist. At the minute i'm quite enjoying the monochrome style clothing and it seems to be catching on everywhere you go, so I thought I would incorporate the trend in my wishlist. As you can see I've also included some sunglasses which i'm hoping to be able to use if the weather picks up and we get a little bit more sun. I hope you like my wishlist and I will post the links below. 


What are your February top pics?



4 comments:

  1. Nice choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Conor! Love your wish list. Have you heard of designer belt brand, Elliot Rhodes? They have a fab interchangeable system so you can choose a belt strap and buckle separately to create a design to suit your personal style. Whatever colour, width or style.. they have it! I thought it may be of interest for yourself but also for your blog to go with the "belts & beats" theme!

    www.elliotrhodes.com

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi gemma,
    Thanks for your comment! I will check them out :)

    Connor

    ReplyDelete